Prey (Werecats, Book 4)

Prey - Rachel Vincent It took me awhile to warm up to this series. The first book just pissed me off. The second was good, if only because I couldn't stop reading. It still made me mad. The third was where I started to actually enjoy myself. Now, Prey has finally made me a believer. I understand why people are obsessed with this series. And I usually don't agree that you should just 'read the first few in the series to get to the good ones.' Seems like a waste of time to me. But I'm so glad that I continued. This book was amazing. Period. It's hard to say anything without adding spoilers. But I can say that it will make you cry, (sob, actually,) and of course there is a lot of action. Instead of the fade to black love scene, there is actually a pretty hot but not too graphic sexy scene. Loved it, and despite my misgivings over the first few books, this one is going on my favorites shelf. I can always stay up late reading because I like a book so much. But I literally didn't even realize that it was two in the morning when I finally put this one down.