Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1)

Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1) - Raine Miller All right, all right. I caved. I keep skipping over the "rich man, poor little innocent girl" books because they all started running together after awhile. But it's been a couple of months since I've picked one up, and the cover of this one kept STARING at me. Admit it...it's eye catching.And the book is all in good erotic, American girl fantasy. We American ladies love a sexy British accent...refined and elegant and chivalrous...(it really just makes us want to drop our panties). This book delivers that fantasy in spades! Ethan is British, rich, and alpha...He reluctantly accepts a job for his security firm of guarding an unknown American woman. Reluctant, that is, until he sees her picture. If you're a fan of insta-love/insta-lust, THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU!!! So don't read it and rant, just fair warning. Ethan is instantly captivated by the model in the tasteful nude photo. And what do you know...the artist is having a show and sell of his work.Brynne is an American living in London on a scholarship to go to school. This girl has something tragic in her past that still isn't revealed by the end of this book. She models on the side for extra money, and meets the drop dead gorgeous Ethan at her photographer's gallery showing. (The man just bought a naked picture of her!!!)Ethan worms her way into his life with sneaky but sexy things in a stalkerish kind of way. That's okay. I like fictional stalkers. One thing leads to another, and our truly smitten Ethan does his damndest to convince Brynne that she's all he ever wanted. My favorite line in the book...Ethan keeps staring at Brynne, and she sort of snaps at him, asking why he keeps looking at her. Ahem, so Ethan replies:"“Brynne, I'm looking because I can't keep my eyes off you. I want to be in you. I want to fuck you so badly I can hardly drive the damn car right now. I want to come inside you and then do it again. I want your sweet cunt wrapped around my cock while you scream my name because I made you come. I want to keep you with me all fucking night long so I can take you over and over again and you don't remember anything else but me.”Well...okay!!I'll leave it at that. Suffice it to say, I'm not above admitting to my guilty pleasure of reading these types of books. It satisfies on so many levels. But it does end on a major, major cliffhanger...reminiscent of a well known billionaire playboy trilogy, book 1......hmmmm......Copy received in exchange for an honest review from Atria Books via Net Galley.