Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)

Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6) - Jill Shalvis This is my favorite of the series so far. Can't quite give it five stars, but it's on the high end of four. Grace is an easy, go with the flow type person. But she's flat broke and starting to become desperate for a job. When Josh - the sexy doctor we've met in previous books - mistakenly calls her to be his dog walker, this fated couple finally meets. Add in Josh's ugly pug dog, adorable five year old son who only talks in barks, and his paraplegic sister with a chip on her shoulder, and you get a Lucky Harbor book that is the wildest yet. Josh is super hot, and I've been excited to read his story since he first appeared. You have to feel bad for the poor overworked father. He's exhausted and lonely. He thinks that he's helping Grace by giving her a job, but soon realizes that Grace is helping him. She becomes enmeshed in the lives of Josh and his wacky family. Love blooms slowly, but lust is definitely there. This installment of the series definitely has the more explicit sex. But that could also be because I felt more connected to Josh and Grace after getting to know both of them during the previous books. Josh going from solidly responsible to losing control is pretty hot. I hear that more books are in the works for this series, and I'm looking forward to revisiting all of these wonderful couples.