Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry Series #3)

Chain Reaction - Simone Elkeles 4.5 starsI read a lot of reviews and expected a weaker book than the first two, but I've got to say, I loved this one almost as much as the first! Rules of Attraction just didn't do it for me, but this one was great! Yes, the shower scene was a bummer, so don't get your hopes up. But the story as a whole just seemed to be a crazy mix of sweet and spicy (sort of like Luis!), sexy, and really intense. You get to see a lot of the other Fuentes boys, which I loved. And Nikki wasn't as fierce as expected, but her story was such an emotional rollercoaster, you just have to cheer for her. She and Luis complement each other perfectly. I was so impressed with this series as a whole. After nearly giving up on the YA genre due to massive amounts of hokey, cheesy plots, this has renewed my interest. After all, just because you're a young adult doesn't mean you don't have a clue as to how the real world runs. "Perfect Chemistry" is a story about real life and realistic issues that many high schoolers deal with, and doesn't hold back to try to be PC. Fabulous characters, and ones that I won't be forgetting about.